Are you a tourist or a traveller?
- A tourist doesn’t mind being called a tourist.
A traveller does, very much.
- A tourist wants to see all the sights.
A traveller wants to see some, but also to find something interesting that isn’t in the guidebook.
- A tourist tries foreign food but acts like they’re putting a grenade in their mouth.
A traveller eats the local food with abandon and spends the next 3 days on the toilet.
- A tourist takes photos of all the famous stuff.
A traveller takes pictures of ordinary people and things and is rewarded by the locals with gratitude or puzzlement.
- A tourist will go to McDonalds in a foreign country, with no shame.
A traveller will go there too but not tell anyone.
- Tourists tend to travel in large groups or with their families.
Travellers tend to travel solo, or……..newly met people
- Tourists go on holiday.
Travellers go travelling.
The best in travel at the best prices
YOU’LL LOVE THE SAVINGS
Check on https://dascoinworld.eu/travelers